I just opened up my monthly statement, and I saw an unexpected charge for $3.00. So, I called and asked what it was. She said it was the fee for getting my statement in the mail as opposed to electronically. I told her I had always gotten my statement electronically. She said I was wrong.
So, if I'm wrong, why do I get the following email every month?
"This is a Hancock Bank e-mail notification advising you that your bank statement is now available online. You have chosen to receive your bank statement online instead of having it mailed to you. Please login to Hancock Bank Online Banking to view your statement online. Please do not "Reply" to this notification."
I didn't change a thing on my account. BUT, apparently when Hancock decided to change up all of their account types, they also took it upon themselves to change me from paperless to paper statements JUST SO THEY COULD SNEAK IN THAT MONTHLY FEE. And, they never notified me that they were changing me to paper statements.
Unscrupulous, to say the least.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service hidden fees
- Reason of review:
- Deceptive and dishonest practices
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hancock Bank Checking Account
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They holding my money and giving me excuses every time i call now i will be homeless for them requesting my money to be refunded for two months i have..."
- "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..."
- "I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11..."
- "They look nothing like the picture. "The flowers arrive on time that was good. They did not like anything like the picture I was very disappointed.I will never order here..."
- "Their Facebook page states gift would arrive by mothers day guaranteed it didn't!..."
- "THIS PRODUCT IS ***, SO IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT WASTING $14.95 DON'T BOTHER. AT FIRST YOU WILL THINK ITS GREAT, BUT IT REALLY DOES NOT REMOVE THE SCRATCHES AND AFTER..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."