I just opened up my monthly statement, and I saw an unexpected charge for $3.00. So, I called and asked what it was. She said it was the fee for getting my statement in the mail as opposed to electronically. I told her I had always gotten my statement electronically. She said I was wrong.
So, if I'm wrong, why do I get the following email every month?
"This is a Hancock Bank e-mail notification advising you that your bank statement is now available online. You have chosen to receive your bank statement online instead of having it mailed to you. Please login to Hancock Bank Online Banking to view your statement online. Please do not "Reply" to this notification."
I didn't change a thing on my account. BUT, apparently when Hancock decided to change up all of their account types, they also took it upon themselves to change me from paperless to paper statements JUST SO THEY COULD SNEAK IN THAT MONTHLY FEE. And, they never notified me that they were changing me to paper statements.
Unscrupulous, to say the least.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service hidden fees
- Reason of review:
- Deceptive and dishonest practices
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hancock Bank Checking Account
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have paid $1512.00 in overdraft charges since I opened my Regions Checking account in 02/01/2012. I paid all my bills with electronic checks from regions online banking on..."
- "This company is horrible and should be investigated for breaking the laws when it comes to consumers money. I used them for my 2015 taxes and they held my money..."
- "Okay.... many people in this country elect to have the money they receive for their children's child support, made through their state family court agency and then through to..."
- "They look nothing like the picture. "The flowers arrive on time that was good. They did not like anything like the picture I was very disappointed.I will never order here..."
- "It seems harder and harder to trust what you read since companies like Priceline can delibrately mislead customers without consequence. I booked a room after referring to pricelines 1 star..."
- "I order 6 pair of pants and i call they wont never pick the phone up.and they got my money off the card and i wont what i order or..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."